Hey Guys! I know you must think I'm crazy for post a fudge recipe on Homemade... and Secretly Delicious since it's not a very healthy snack. Nevertheless, every once in a while you need to satisfy that chocolate craving. And rather then eating store bought fudge with ingredients you can't even pronounce, try our Coconut Espresso Fudge. I've changed up the recipe so that it over all contains no added sugar and less fat. Also, if you are not a fan of coconut or Arabic espresso is not available to you, then by all means add your own flavors! Hope you enjoy ;)
- 1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- Dark chocolate chips
- Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- Arabic Espresso
- Shredded coconut
- Place a sauce pan on the stove but do not turn on the stove. Pour the condensed milk in the sauce pan and add in one cup of dark chocolate chips and one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Turn the stove on to medium and the let the chocolate melt. Once it is completely melted, turn off your stove and add 1 Tbsp of Arabic espresso, and 2 cups of shredded coconut. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Then pour in the fudge and smooth out the surface. Let the fudge cool to room temperature then place it in the fridge for 3 hours.