- about 5 medium to small red skin potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
1. cut potatoes into wedges
2. coat with a layer of oil
3. Add basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
4. Mix well.
5. Add enough water to cover the potato wedges completely and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
6. set the the oven to 400 degrees F.
7. place in the oven for 15 minutes, covered.
8. Remove the foil and place it back in the oven until all the water evaporates.
9. Take it out of the oven, add a layer of Parmesan cheese, and broil for no more than 2 minutes! Broiling can easily burn your food so do NOT leave your kitchen!